Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What I'm listening to now

Last month I mentioned listening to the Pandora internet music site, on a "Ennio Morricone" radio station. "Into the West" by Annie Lennox particularly caught my ear.

So I made a new radio station based upon that song, which has produced a suitably melancholy stream. I've been arrested by two songs, though they are not exactly on point.

Remembering
Your touch
Your kiss
Your warm embrace
I'll find my way back to you
If you'll be waiting
I've longed for you and I have desired
To see your face your smile
To be with you wherever you are
One Moment More, by Mindy Smith
Give me
Just one part of you to cling to
And keep me
Everywhere you are
It's just enough to steal my heart and run
And fade out with the falling sun

Oh, please don't go
Let me have you just one moment more
Oh, all I need
All I want is just one moment more
You've got to hold me and keep me
As time goes on, this just gets harder and harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment