As Vaiva's Memorial Mass is today, you might have guessed that it snowed last night, the first accumulation of the season. I don't expect the snow to be a problem, it's just a couple inches.
I have the photo montage ready for the program. Finished it at about 11 last night, took until 2 am to burn DVDs of it. I'm burning some spares this morning. Here are the chapters:
Remembrance
The Immigrants
M.I.T.
First Contact
Twins Arrive
Vaiva's C.V.
In Country
At Home
Life After Cancer—One More Moment
The DVD runs 35 minutes. Two of those chapters are videos that I made some time ago, and Lokys points out they drag in spots. I agree, but it was not practical to edit them at this point.
I scanned about 60 old photos, which I will add to the blog over the next month.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment